Sunday, May 1, 2011

Friendship Quotes 2


"A true friend stabs you in the front."
- Oscar Wilde
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends,
And say my glory was I had such friends."
- William Yeats

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with."
- Mark Twain

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
"Thus nature has no love for solitude, and always leans, as it were, on some support; and the sweetest support is found in the most intimate friendship."
- Cicero

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
"Advice is like snow; the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper it sinks into the mind."
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
"The best mirror is an old friend."
- George Herbert

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
"With every friend I love who has been taken into the brown bosom of the earth a part of me has been buried there; but their contribution to my being of happiness, strength and understanding remains to sustain me in an altered world."
- Helen Keller

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
"What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies."
- Aristotle

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
"The friendship that can cease has never been real."
- Saint Jerome

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
"I count myselt in nothing else so happy
As in a soul rememb'ring my good friends."
- William Shakespeare

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial."
- Thomas Jefferson

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...