Sunday, June 19, 2011

Unique Father Quotes

Dad, your guiding
hand on my shoulder
will remain with me forever.


*********************


Fathers everywhere,
We honor u and wish 2 say
May God's blessings be with u
In a special way today!
Happy Father's



=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

u've seen me laugh,
u've seen me cry.
n always u were there 4 me
I may not have always said it
But, 2day is the day to say it loud.
'I Love You Dad'
u are 2 special.
Happy Father's Day


=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


Dad u r nevr wrong
The only time u r wrong
is wen u think,
I 4got abot u.
Love u Dad!


-0=0=-0=-0=-0=-0=-0=


So many wonderful moments
we have spent together,
So many wonderful years
in all kinds of weather,
Thinking of u father
brings memories to mind,
Wonderful moments
I will forever treasure,
I love u so dearly.
Happy Fathers Day!


****************************



“Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice”



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



“We never know the love of our parents for us till we have become parents.”



)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))



“Children learn to smile from their parents.”



********************************


“A father is a fellow who has replaced the currency in his wallet with the snapshots of his kids.”


***********************************


“One father is better at caring for ten children than ten children are for one father”\


}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...